National Erasmus+ Office in Algeria
The National Erasmus+ Office (NEO) – Algeria assists the European Commission, the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA), the national authorities and higher education institutions in the implementation of the Erasmus+ Programme. The NEO – Algeria follows closely the policy developments in Algeria in the field of Higher Education (HE) and Vocational Training and Education (VET), and Youth.
NEO Algeria overall objective is to promote activities of the published Erasmus+ Call for Proposals but also focus its efforts on the:
- dissemination and exploitation of project results,
- networking activities with core stakeholders,
- creating synergies with other EU programs and international donor activities.
Starting the new programme (2021-2027), Algeria Erasmus+ Office is responsible for:
- providing information about Erasmus+ opportunities
- advising and assisting potential applicants;
- coordinating the local team of Higher Education Reform Experts (HEREs);
- contributing to studies and events;
- providing support to policy dialogue;
- maintaining contacts with the local authorities and EU delegations;
- following policy developments in the field of higher education.
Erasmus+ Office, CRTI, Cheraga
Keep in Touch