Opportunities for institutions
Organisations interested to join the Erasmus+ Programme can participate in calls and create their own international cooperation projects in the field of education, youth and sport. Such projects are implemented within the following Key Actions (KA), each of which has its own rules and calls:
- Key Action 1. Learning Mobility
- Key Action 2. Cooperation among Organisations and Institutions
- Jean Monnet Action
What organisations can participate within Erasmus+?
- institutions of all fields of education
- research institutions
- academic, professional, student associations
- associations of employers
- youth organisations and youth associations
- public authorities
- state and private enterprises
- other organisations
The benefits for involved organisations include an increased capacity to operate at an international level, improved management methods, access to more funding opportunities and projects, increased ability to prepare, manage, and follow-up projects, as well as a more attractive portfolio of opportunities for learners and staff at participating organisations.
Advantages for organisations involved in the implementation of Erasmus+ projects:
- expansion of cooperation at the international level
- development of internationalisation
- development of human capital and capacity building of organisations for the implementation of reforms
- implementation of leading methods of management and governance
- good practices, innovative methods and technologies and modern infrastructure
- improving the quality of formal, informal and non-formal education
- competitiveness at the national and international levels.